Tuesday 11 March 2014

River Island Holiday Shop Wishlist

So everyone is talking about the beautiful weather we've been having this week. I love blue skies and definitely feel much happier when it's a nice sunny day - it's just easier to drag myself out of bed for work!

As a result I love shopping for new summer clothes and accessories. We don't see many blue skies here in Wales so I like to save up for a summer holiday abroad whenever possible. I love seeing new places and getting a few days of guaranteed hot weather. River Island is one of my favourite shops to browse online for summer holiday clothes - here's my latest River Island Holiday Shop Wishlist:




 
Navy Textured Bikini - Top £15, Bottoms £10
 
Floral Bowler bag - £40
 
Light wash ripped denim shorts - £25
 
Cream Daisy Lace shell top - £25
 
Pink gem stone sandals - £35
 
x
 
 
 


 

3 comments:

  1. Great list! That floral bag is a need! So cute.


    http://shopaholicoverhere.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this wishlist! I now want the shorts, top and sandals haha! xx

    ReplyDelete