Tuesday 12 April 2016

Back to Blogging


It's been a long time since I've posted - it might be just six months but for me it feels like so much longer. Baby W who I will now be calling Baby J - he has a real name at last :) - arrived 11 days late and I just haven't had a minute to think about blogging ever since.

We sold our house just after Christmas and have moved in with my mum while our next house goes through. It's a little bit of a squash but lovely to be here :)

The house we are buying needs so much redecorating. I was really excited about this but we've just had our survey back and unfortunately it has a few more expensive problems that we didn't know about.. it's disappointing as we don't know if we can afford to sort this house out so we are having a think about what to do next.

I hope I can find some time to get back into my blog as I'm still on maternity leave. Life changes so much when baby number one arrives so I hope I can start enjoying blogging again whenever I get 5 minutes (not very often!) so that I have something easy and fun that I can enjoy like I used to.

x




3 comments:

  1. I am very glad to see you back and I am of course extremely happy with Baby J :)
    Hope you manage to find the time to fit in a blog post here and there xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also there is a #pbloggers twitter chat you should join in with, it's for parenting but not too sure what day it's on! x

      Delete
  2. Thank you al! As you know I don't get much free time when I'm with J but maybe I could squeeze in a few posts and twitter chats :) xx

    ReplyDelete