Sunday 21 September 2014

Autumn/Winter Wishlist




 
Autumn is definitely my favourite time of year for buying clothes. I guess that while it's lovely to buy new summer clothes every year, I know I won't get to wear them that much because of the weather we get in the UK...

Although the weather we've been having this September is crazy! So hot! 
 
Whenever we have beautiful weather I'm often in work all day which means I can't wear those lovely denim shorts anyway!
 
That's why I much prefer browsing all the autumn/winter clothes when it gets to this time of year.
 
I also just love feeling cosy - I'm not good at being cold. Freezing weather means my hands are like ice cubes and my teeth are literally chattering!

I'm the girl who runs as fast as possible to the car to go home on a dark icy evening - I cant wait to get in and shut the door behind me.

I've been searching for new things and now want everything on this wish list...and more!

Think I need to go shopping.

x

6 comments:

  1. Love this wishlist :) The jumper, scarf, boots and bag would make a perfect outfit! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this! I didn't think I really like brown boots, but I love this pair! And that jumper <3

    www.ceejayell.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Me too, they are so nice but unfortunately out of stock at the moment! I need them asap. x

      Delete
  3. i adore the scarf! looks so soft.
    Lauren // OhHay Blogs!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete