Saturday 5 September 2015

Baby Update!



Blogging has definitely taken a back seat throughout my pregnancy - I've just been so busy planning and sorting things out! From choosing a pushchair, car seat, clothes and nursery colours to working out how many first size sleep suits you need to buy, being pregnant takes up lots of your time!

I've been very lucky throughout, I haven't suffered with any sickness and time has flown by... there are now only two weeks until Baby W's due date and I am so excited to see his little face.

I cant believe how quickly it's gone!

Now that I am off work and my long list of baby things to sort out is pretty much done I am hoping to get back into blogging  at last :)

x

4 comments:

  1. It's amazing that it is only two weeks until his due date - how exciting! Just wait until he is actually here, then things will definitely be busy! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)
      Aww I know, I can't wait :) x

      Delete
  2. Congratulations! You must be really excited (:
    Nati xx
    www.simplyartdicted.com

    ReplyDelete