Friday 20 March 2015

Some happy baby news x



Hi everyone, it's been a while since I last blogged.

I've been a bit distracted as I had some happy news... me and my husband are expecting a baby this September :-) I'm currently 13 weeks pregnant.

I feel so lucky as I haven't been sick once. I really went off food and just looking in the fridge made me feel unwell, but no morning sickness at all! I'm also exhausted every evening and am asleep by 9.30 on work nights, but I've read that that should improve soon for a couple of months? Feel very lucky as these are my only symptoms so far!

The 12 week scan was such an amazing experience. Baby was wriggling and we could even see his/her fingers! I was like an emotional wreck.. oops! 

I'm currently looking for lots of #pbloggers to follow! I've found a couple but if you blog about parenting/pregnancy then please leave me your link :-)

I'm surprised I haven't been completely un-followed with my lack of posts recently so thank you for that!

Hope you are all well xx

  

10 comments:

  1. Wow, this is amazing! Congratulations lovely lady.

    A xo

    rawramazzable.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing news, congratulations lovely. You must be over the moon! :)

    Elle
    www.theellenextdoor.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much! :-) yes we are so excited :-) xx

      Delete
  3. Congrats =] how exciting!

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :-) we are definitely excited! xx

      Delete
  4. Congratulations! This is wonderful news ❤️
    Bee xxx
    QUEENBEADY.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow congratulations!
    I know you probably won't get round to it because you must be busy but I nominated you for the "Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award"
    Check out my blogpost for more information and let me know if you do it x

    http://curiousalice21.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats so much xx your Instagram sent me here! As I promised I will check out your blog xox!!! Please check out my blog! Soooomsies.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete